Adventure is Out There!

Adventure is Out There!
Words to live by.

Cope Park

Cope Park
My favorite place

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Bye Bye San Fran...

I'm sitting here, being serenaded by the sounds of my snoring family, catching up on the blogging that I've been lax on updating. We have spent quite the eventful weekend in San Francisco and are headed home tomorrow. Part of me is extremely sad to leave this new, adventurous place but another big part of me is ready to go home.
I have a mere 10 days left before I'm a Sister missionary! Holy mackerel!

So I'll upload some pictures of the Cali trip when I'm back in utah but just a shout out for the benefit of those who read my blog to Shanae and Jerry Van Wagenen who did a smashingly great job of some family photos! Check them out and ooh and aaah at my ridiculously good looking family! I love them! (pictures and family) I would highly recommend these lovely people for any of your special event or photographing needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment