Adventure is Out There!

Adventure is Out There!
Words to live by.

Cope Park

Cope Park
My favorite place

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Time to get started

I have been putting off actually posting anything yet. What's the point of a blog if there are zero posts?
Well, I could talk about how much Utah's fickle weather makes me want to move to a place where it never snows. At least, if it is mandatory, you could predict is better than here where it could be snowing on and off until May.
Enough hating on the cold today.
My most recent adventure happened this past weekend. It was a non-conventional valentine's weekend with my bestest friend Angelica. She was the reason for getting to see my beloved Alaska friends. Even though they live ridiculously close, schedules and other friends (on both sides) make it hard to see them more often. Maybe that's just an excuse but that's what I'm going with.

Since talking about things that I'm passionate or at least opinionated about spurs me most to have things to say, I'll start with music. I love music. I love to sing along even if I don't know all the words, I will eventually so I'll mumble along or make up my own in the meantime, thank you very much. I love all kinds too. Not everything but there also isn't much that I don't like. Except for Brig's music maybe :)
My sister is incredibly talented especially when it comes to music. We play this game where I play any random song and she has to name the artist, name of the song and sometimes even the album, depends on how tough I decide to be. She ALWAYS gets it! She has a huge capacity to memorize things like this and even if she doesn't happen to know the song, she can figure out by the voice. This is a huge talent that I definitely do not have. It takes true love of a particular group or artist for me to have this kind of devotion. I just go with the flow and enjoy the ride.
As long as there are good lyrics and great tunes, I'm happy. Yes, country included. Don't hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment