I have realized that I have not been taking enough time to reflect on my time here in Juneau. Proof of this is when my mom asks me about my recent adventures and I have to think hard to recount ONE. Mostly because the days kind of run together. I can't remember if it was just this morning that Jake made a fantastically huge breakfast that put the Glory Hole (downtown homeless shelter) to shame. Oh yeah, that WAS this morning.
Ok, so there are a few things that I've done that are wicked fun and awesome and adventurous but alas....not photo documentation. I am on a quest to get a camera ASAP but until then, I depend on Heli and others for photos that they have not yet shared via facebook, etc. Dumb.
Well, pictures next time. I have basically decided to visit costco the very minute I am done with work, get a camera then cruise the town taking pictures of everyone and everything possible, blurry or not.
It is the solstice, after all. The holiday which allows for crazy, spur-of-the-moments to be made.
Done and done.
Later folks.
Halloween Fun
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment