Adventure is Out There!

Adventure is Out There!
Words to live by.

Cope Park

Cope Park
My favorite place

Monday, July 26, 2010

Update #1

I'm going to just start having series of photos to update y'all on my life. :) There's a lot and not a lot of time. Well...there could be, but let's be honest, if it's a nice day I'm not going to spend my time inside on the computer. Much love to all.

I get so entranced by the salmon. I couldn't really explain why. Don't judge. But I have stopped looking over the railing because I am sick of the fish water getting all up in my face.


Soo....I was really bored and the sun was setting. Perfect. 
Oh don't worry, this was right after I had gotten off of work and I was waiting for Angelica to go and watch the 10pm show of Inception (fantastic movie but the point of this story is how LIGHT is was!)


I was laughing at my dad laughing at me on Skype. It was awesome. We are funny.


A little yacht that Alec would have to work 2,343 summers to own....



Yup, that's a bum sleeping by the statue of Patsy Ann. What a good dog.


Friends. Laying on my favorite place at Marine Park.


S.A.D.
We have random adventures. This one included a stop at Walmart on the way out to the end of the road for an inflatable raft and wooden paddles. We're cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment